Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What is this?! An Actual POST?!

Hey everyone. . . So I'm just gonna address my absence. I over slept, and traffic was terrible, and my stuffed cat ate my pet tarantula, so I've been a little too busy with real life to blog.

But seriously, it's been almost 3 months since my last post, and I am sorry about that. Here's a little update on what kind of shenanigans I was getting into instead of getting down to work:

-December 6: Turned 21
-December 7: Resigned from being 21 and went back to being 20 so I could have the excitement of         drinking illegally just one more time.
-December 10: Tried my hand at Directing
-December 14: Got engaged

This is what my ring looks like


-December 16: Tell my side of the family (also a one year old's Birthday party)
-December 24: Christmas Eve in Wisconsin Rapids
-December 25: Christmas Day in Sheboygan

Complete with the tradition of "Cookie Breakfast"


-December 29: Parents Meet
-January 4: Learn to fly (on stage with wires, don't be ridiculous!)
-January 5: Decide to get an apartment
-January 7: See apartment
-January 13: Open show
-January 15: Sign lease on apartment
-January 19: Actually start living in apartment
-January 20: Close show
-January 21: Audition for next show
-January 22: Spring Semester starts
-February 2: Get bed for apartment (and move in other stuff that I didn't really care about because I had been sleeping on the floor for a week)

Even this is better than the floor


-February 3 - The Present:  Move in more stuff

I know, I know, the hectic goings on of going to a 1-yr old's birthday party is no excuse for not posting for my fairly faithful readers (hey Mom and Dad!).

I did not have anything really planned to talk about today other than a basic life update and a plethora of excuses for why I've been so negligent.

Body update: I'm not sure (because of denile) but I don't think I've gained any weight (maybe only 10 lbs?). Idk what is going on with my body, but I now have a running buddy (shout out to Christen!) and we are going out 3 times a week, even with all the snow and ice.

We both fell today. I will not say how many times because falling on your butt twice is not important.

I will be posting again every Tuesday! Hope everyone comes back!

P.S. I have officially become this poor schmuck:



Well, actually, I'm more like this schmuck:


But whatever! Who's keeping count, right?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Don't sprain your ankle running - then you'll really be up a creek.

    ReplyDelete