Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Week Twelve: New Jeans

Okay, so I got some big bad projects coming up in the nest couple days, so this is going to be relatively short.

I realize that I missed writing during the week of the most important eating holiday. I have no excuse. Let's just say, I didn't want to make any diet promises I couldn't keep.

I've still been running, but I feel like I'm gaining weight (NOT muscle weight for all you brainiacs out there thinking you're going to cheer me up with your FACTS and such. But really, not muscle weight).

AND I finally gave in and bought a new pair of pants in my current (higher D:) pants size. (15 for you nosey folks). My old fat pants are literally falling apart. They have those holes that develop in the upper-thigh area from the fat friction. BUT! These new jeans look awesome with my new boots, so it all works out.

That being said, I've been wearing a lot of yoga pants lately. I just can't be bothered with jeans.

 Yup, that's what I look like in sweats. Doesn't everyone?

But today I did have an out of body experience where I was just walking down the hallway, then, it was like I blacked out or something. When I came to again, this is what I saw:

BAM! Deliciousness.

No idea HOW that happened.

I seriously have to wrap it up, I have some seriously vicious papers to write. Boo.

Check you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment